Friday, April 15, 2011

So, here are the pics of the wedding signs I made for my friend's son's (say that 5 times) wedding in March.  She has such good taste and knew exactly what she wanted. 
Aren't they just lov-ily??





Note to the reader: 
Fact #1: I am a horrible photographer.  I don't even pretend to take good photos.  I leave it to the professionals.
Fact #2: Any nicely taken photos on my blog or fb page are not taken by me and are most likely taken by my friend, Karen Frarer (the professional I was referring to) of Karen Frarer Photography.
Fact #3: Honesty is the best policy.  I feel better now.  Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, that friend does have good taste! They are super lovely... got lots of compliments on them... thanks to your creativity and talent!
    Thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete