Friday, November 19, 2010

Sonoma-Palooza

Well,  here it is.....  the newest, the latest, the greatest! 

It only took me a month to post photos.  But if you know me and my mad computer skills, this does not come as a huge surprise.  (Confession... Jason just showed me last night how to get photos from my camera to the computer).  Yeah....I know! 

Anyways... I hope you can drop by tomorrow to see me and a  few others you might know (Janelle, Carrie, Carie, Paige, ...) at SONOMA-PALOOZA!!!!  There will be food, live music, stuff for kids, and most importantly.... ME!  Just kidding... seriously, there are going to be almost 50 vendors there tomorrow!  Wowza!!
It's at Sonoma Ranch Elementary in Gilbert from 9am to 3pm.  Get there early.... the good stuff always goes fast!

Here's a sneaky peak of some new jots and dots stuff.....

Holiday Subway Board - $25

Cutesie Hand Sanitizer - $5 each

Magnetic White Board - $25
Who needs a gift bag?  Buckets $5 each
Family Subway Board  - $30
"Keep Calm" Board - $30
TONS of stinkin adorable ornaments - $5 each

No comments:

Post a Comment